Recycling and Disposal Has Never Been Easier!
RecyclePak® mail-back program is the perfect solution for fluorescent lamps, ballast, batteries, computer electronics and mercury containing items.
The RecyclePak® program was designed by environmental health and safety experts and offers an efficient means for small to medium sized companies to comply with disposal regulations. Our program has been utilized by companies across the country for routine maintenance as well as the roll-out of national recycling programs. RecyclePak® is also ideal for spot lamp maintenance as well as re-lamp and retrofit projects
Our program offers several different sizes and types of recycling containers. One price includes the container, shipping, processing, documentation and liability protection making recycling easy.
Our RECYCLEPAK® program includes:
- Step-by-step instructions
- Variety of UN tested and DOT approved mailable pails and boxes
- Pre-paid and pre-addressed return shipping labels
- Pre-paid processing
- Certificates of Recycling for compliance
- No minimum order, contracts or hidden fees
- National coverage
- Recycling at an environmentally compliant, financially stable and fully-permitted recycling facility
- Certificates of recycling available 24/7 on the web
- Available automatic reorder
The RecyclePak® program ensures complete compliance while reducing the risk of contamination by storing hazardous materials at your facility. Our program will give you peace of mind knowing that one of the nation’s largest processor of waste is helping you stay in compliance with changing regulations.
How the RECYCLEPAK® Program Works
When the container is full, simply seal it or place it back into the provided return shipping packaging. The container is then shipped via FedEx Ground. The weight, quantity and processing of each container is documented and certificates of recycling are generated and made available online.